- About Us
- Services & Activites
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- Media Room
- Contact Us
Red is the Chinese national color and represents happiness, beauty, success and good fortune
Red is the Chinese national color and represents happiness, beauty, success and good fortune.
Red is used extensively in everyday life. Red lanterns adorn businesses and residences. Double rows of red "Xi" (happiness) letters are pasted on gates and doors. People wore red during weddings, festivals and other celebratory events. Red envelopes stuffed with money are given as gifts during Chinese New Year.
- China says ‘fresh perspective’ on India ties after Li visit
- China realigns India strategy
- Chinese experts warn trade deficit with India set to increase
- Commentary: China, India can be good neighbors, partners
- China, India may seek better quality coal: Clyde Russell
- China, India can build trust: Li
- Time for 'Chindia' JV to combine China-India strengths: Experts